1999 GEORGE WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY BADMINTON CAMP
** August 4- 8, 1999 **
George Washington University Smith Center
22nd & "G" Streets, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20052
(Easy access from National Airport or Amtrak)
* Andy Chong - 1998 National Men's Doubles Champion
* Melinda Keszthelyi - Hungarian National Champion
* Don Paup, Dorothy O'Neil, Dean Schoppe, Rick Thompson
* Instruction and drills and proper stroking techniques
* Strategy and Coached games.
* Wednesday - 6 pm: Arrival, pizza dinner meeting, 8-11 Instruction
* Thursday thru Saturday: 9:00 am to 10:00 pm, camp activities,
(Crab Feast Party Friday night)
* Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm, camp activities, noon banquet, exit meeting
* $250.00 (includes all Instruction, Facilities, 3 meals + Crab Feast Party,
Evaluation, Lectures, and Shuttles).
* GWU dormitories: $30 per person/night ($20/night if under 20 yrs.)
* State Plaza Hotel: (1/2 block from gym) $112/night for 1-4 per room
(2 queen beds with kitchen + free continental breakfasts)
(I will try to help coordinate roommates on request).
* June 30, 1998
Please confirm housing as soon as you can.
For additional information - Please call Don Paup, Camp Director,
at (202) 994-7112 (office)
or send an E-mail message to :
Please fill up and return the Badminton Camp Registration below to:
Don Paup, Dept. Exercise Science, 817-23rd St. N.W., Washington, D.C. 20052.
Make check payable to George Washington University. $50.00 deposit required.
1999 GWU Badminton Camp Registration Form
Name:________________________________ Sex:____ Age:________
City:___________________ State______ Zip:_________ Phone ( )________________
Registration for: Camp ($250) _________Dorm ($30/night)____Hotel_______
Amount Enclosed:_________________ Date:_____________________